Activities
Activities I like doing alone, activities I
don’t like doing, Activities I like doing with my family or friends.
Realice un collage
de imágenes que represente las actividades que le gusta hacer ò que no le gusta
hacer solo, con su familia o con sus amigos. Debajo de las imágenes debe
incluir el texto que describe lo que se observa en la imagen.
![]() |
| I like having fun with my brother and his family |
![]() |
| I like to party with my best friend |
![]() |
| I do not like to work out alone that is the reason I decided to play with my phone |
![]() |
| I like to go cycling with my sister along the shore |
![]() |
| I like drinking beer and having fun with friends |
![]() |
| I like to celebrate with my friends when my favorite team wins |
![]() |
| I do not like to leave my dog alone, he gets sad and bored |
![]() |
| I like to invite my friends for champagne at my house |
![]() |
| There is always a reason to celebrate. This picture was taken at my place three weeks when we had a party to celebrate the last meal at the Titanic. |
![]() |
| I like to celebrate birthdays. This is always a great occasion to have a nice cake |










Comments
Post a Comment