Self Interest Information




Entrada 4

Self Interest Information:

There are a lot of things that interest me in life. One of them is sports. I like the winter Olympic games and I like the Olympic games which happen every four years.  I try to watch on TV as many of those events as possible, but the sport that actually kills me, is tennis.  I discovered tennis about 5 years ago while I was living in Santa Marta.  I did not know how to play it, neither the rules of the game.  I hired a trainer who thought me all the tricks and really got me into it.  Since then, I have not stopped playing and this sport has become very important in my life.


There are four major tournaments during the year.  My favorite tournament is Wimbledon.  I always make time to follow it.  I seat in front of the TV with things to munch on while I watch the game, I can watch tennis for hours without getting tired of it.

There are a lot of good tennis players at the moment, but there are two that I admired immensely, those are Serena Williams and Roger Federer.  Both players are great fighters and very consistent, it is difficult to find a good match for them and will take years for someone to match their games and accumulate the number of trophies they have won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZzoAXGvxIw



Serena Williams and Roger Federer sharing a tennis court



Personal Introduction:

My name is Flover Barrero, I come from a very large family of 16 brothers and sisters.  I am studying psychology and this is my second semester.  I lived in New York and London for many years and I have been living in Bogotá for the last ten years.  My family is scattered all over the world.  I have family living in England, Spain, Italy, Buenos Aires and the United States.  I also have four brothers and sisters in Tuluá, a town close to Cali in Valle del Cauca.


Presentation


See more information here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqYK5z8cG20&t=2s





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is on the news?

My Daily Routine