My Daily Routine
I usually wake up at 7:00 AM, brush my teeth and go the kitchen to prepare the coffee. I listen to the news while I sip my coffee, then I feed my dog whose name is Henry. At 8:00 AM, I prepare my breakfast which is usually eggs, cheese, corn tortilla and more coffee. I work from 9:00 AM until 12 noon then I go to the gym and work out for one and half hours. At 2:00 PM I have lunch, take a nap for thirty minutes and work again until about 5:00 PM. I work from home so, after 5:00 PM I study, then I have dinner and go to bed at around 11:00 PM. I play tennis twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
 |
| In the morning I feed my dog |
 |
| I take my dog for walks to the park several times during the day |
 |
My dog helps me collecting wood for the fire during the day
|
 |
| I play tennis twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays |
 |
I go to the gym three or four times a week and I work out for one and a half hours
|
Comments
Post a Comment